[BwayDems] Invitation to Join Mayor de Blasio & Senator-Elect Brian Benjamin June 3

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sat May 27 10:37:42 EDT 2017

The West Harlem Progressive Democratic Club have invited us to attend their
"Community Leaders' Meeting with Mayor de Blasio," to be held at Antioch
Baptist Church <http://antiochbaptistchurch.nyc/> (515 W 125th St) on Saturday,
June 3rd, at 12 noon. This event should be an excellent opportunity to
discuss a shared vision for the Mayor's second term as we approach
petitioning and the beginning of campaign season, as well as an opportunity
to get better acquainted with members of this neighboring club.

State Senator-Elect Brian Benjamin will also be there to discuss his plans
for the coming legislative year in Albany.

The hosts are requesting that we RSVP as a group. If you're interested in
attending, please reply directly to me (do NOT "reply all") BY NEXT
WEDNESDAY, MAY 31.

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode
President, Broadway Dems