[BwayDems] IMPORTANT re yesterday's email about the IDC and the Diesel Emissions Reduction Act

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:34:37 EDT 2017

Dear all - after I posted the email from Environmental Advocates of NY
yesterday criticizing Senator Alcantara and the other members of the IDC
for their stance on the Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA), a few club
members called the Senator's office. Please read the response that Jennifer
Herring got from the Senator's Special Counsel, below. It appears that EANY
was less than honest in their original email.

Pat