[BwayDems] IMPORTANT UPDATE: Broadway Democrats "Get Active!" - a recap

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 01:10:47 EST 2017

Dear all - it was pointed out to me that if you use the link I provided in
my original email, your donation to Jon Ossoff's campaign will be split
equally with Democracy for America UNLESS YOU CHANGE THE DEFAULT (you need
to click where it says "click here to allocate amounts differently").

The easiest way to make sure your whole donation goes to Ossoff is to go
straight to his website: *Electjon.com* <http://electjon.com/>

Thanks,

Pat