[BwayDems] White House for sale

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:41:38 EDT 2017

       This administration has been unprecedented in almost every way, but most of all in its brazen disregard for compliance with any law that gets in the way of the Trump family’s enrichment. That’s why I am proud to have joined a lawsuit against President Trump for violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution, along with Senator Blumenthal and Congressman Conyers.     Sign here to let Trump know you support our lawsuit against him for violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.     Since the day he was sworn into office, President Trump has openly flouted the Constitution, which is absolutely clear that the President cannot accept any gift or emolument of any kind from a foreign state “without the Consent of Congress.” When he refuses to fully divest from his businesses and his children are actively making deals with foreign powers, Donald Trump is putting a “For Sale” sign around the presidency, around his Administration, and around his decision-making.     It is unconscionable that the leader of the United States would allow his decision-making in matters both foreign and domestic to be so compromised that it is impossible to know whether he is acting the interests of the American people or his wallet.     Join me and over nearly 200 of my colleagues by supporting our lawsuit against Trump for violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution.      Thank you,

 Jerry

| Paid for by Nadler for Congress |

  Nadler for Congress
131 Varick Street, Suite 1017
New York NY 10013 United States  Contributions or gifts to Nadler for Congress are not tax-deductible. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions are limited to $10,000 per PAC per election cycle ($5,000 primary and $5,000 general) and $5,400 per individual per election cycle ($2,700 primary and $2,700 general). Contributions from the general treasury funds of corporations, labor unions, and national banks are prohibited. Federal contractors and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent residence in the United States are prohibited from making contributions. All contributions must be from personal funds and may not be reimbursed or paid by any other person.