[BwayDems] Weekend Petitioning Schedule

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Jun 9 09:14:52 EDT 2017

The weather and the campaigns are heating up, and Broadway Democrats will hit the streets both Saturday and Sunday in support of our candidates.

Saturday, June 10, 10 - 12 PM: Absolute Bagels, Broadway between 107th and 108th. Joined by Civil Court Candidate, our neighbor Leslie Stroth.

Saturday, June 12,  12 - 2 PM: West Side Market, Broadway and 110th St.

Sunday, June 12, 10 - 12 PM: Columbia Farmers Market, 114th & Broadway. Joined by Civil Court Candidate Richard Tsai.

Come help us petition for our candidates Bill De Blasio, Letitia James, Scott Stringer, Gale Brewer, Cy Vance, Mark Levine, Phaedra Perry, Richard Tsia, Leslie Stroth, Paula Diamond-Roman, Curtis Arluck, and our Judicial Convention and County Committee Candidates.

If you would like to help out, at our tables or in your building, contact Curtis at Curtisdems at aol.com, phone 917-757-9247.  We will also help set up people who want to work outside at other times. Leslie Stroth is looking for volunteers for late Sunday afternoon.