[BwayDems] Save the EPA! (July 27, Manhattan)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Fri Jul 14 07:55:19 EDT 2017

Save the EPA!
Campaign Meeting
Featuring Judith Enck, former top EPA official

Thursday, July 27
7:00 – 9:00 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, Manhattan

Donald Trump has launched an assault on the Environmental Protection Agency, threatening our health, communities, and environment.

Trump and Congressional Republicans are proposing to slash the EPA budget. On the chopping block are programs to clean up hazardous waste, prevent climate change, and promote Environmental Justice. The agency’s ability to enforce the Clean Water, the Clean Air Act, and the Safe Drinking Water Act would be severely undermined.

Join us on July 27 to hear from Judith Enck, the EPA’s former top official for New York. We’ll explore how EPA cuts would impact New York communities. And we’ll discuss how to get involved in the Campaign to Save the EPA.

Please spread the word on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1919256018348571/?active_tab=about

Please RSVP to Greta at gzarro at fwwatch.org<mailto:gzarro at fwwatch.org> or 347-774-4597.

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer