[BwayDems] Resist Trump! Volunteer Meeting (January 23)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Sun Feb 19 07:36:12 EST 2017

Resist Trump! Volunteer Meeting

Thursday, February 23
6:00 – 8:00 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street, Manhattan

It's critical that we join together to fight back against President Trump's destructive anti-environmental agenda and defend our right to clean water, climate justice, and safe food.

Learn about and get involved with plans to protect our most vital resources, including our campaigns here in New York to stop pipelines and other dirty energy infrastructure and advocate for truly renewable power.

For more info, or to RSVP, contact Greta Zarro: 347-774-4597; gzarro at fwwatch.org

https://www.facebook.com/events/1365629110163054/?active_tab=discussion

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer