[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats December Newsletter and Announcements

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 03:30:18 EST 2017

*In this issue:*

*"Elections Past, Present – and Future"* - Curtis Arluck, District Leader

*"Transportation, Infrastructure, & Parking on the West Side*" - Dan Zweig

*"The Hubris of the Progressive"* - Richard A. Siegel

*"Speaking of Transportation ..."* - Susan Crawford

*Plus information about our annual Holiday Party (December 10) and our
December General Meeting (December 14), including the forum Getting There
from Here – Meeting Transportation Challenges in Our Ever-Growing City*

We hope you enjoy. And if *you* have an article to contribute to our next
issue, please email Pat Almonrode at palmonrode at gmail.com.

Happy  reading!