[BwayDems] Stop All Fracking Infrastructure! (April 13, Manhattan)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Thu Apr 6 06:29:30 EDT 2017

Stop All Fracking Infrastructure!
Rally Outside Cuomo Fundraiser

Thursday, April 13
11:30 am – 12:30 pm

583 Park Avenue
Manhattan

On April 13, Governor Cuomo is holding a fundraiser in Manhattan -- and we'll be rallying outside calling on him to reject all fracking infrastructure!

Together, we'll send a message to Cuomo and his donors that New Yorkers oppose fracking pipelines, compressor stations, storage facilities, and power plants.

We'll be urging Cuomo to stop the Pilgrim pipelines, CPV power plant, Spectra pipeline, Seneca Lake storage facility, and other fossil fuel infrastructure.

With Donald Trump intent on granting every wish of the fossil fuel industry, it's more important than ever for Governor Cuomo to be a true leader on climate!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1450441041641741/?active_tab=about

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch