[BwayDems] It's Primary Day (again) and We Need YOU!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Sep 13 01:11:00 EDT 2016

Hi y'all --
Just a reminder to my New York State peeps . . . Yes, we have another primary today, Tuesday, September 13th.
 If you live in the 69th Assembly District, it's Daniel Day, so please help us re-elect Assemblyman Daniel J. O'Donnell and State Committeeman Daniel Marks Cohen. (State Senator Bill Perkins and State Committeewoman Lynn Thomas don't have opponents and aren't on the ballot. We went "no endorsement" in the primary in the 31st State Senate District.)
 ***If you live elsewhere in New York City, please check with the NYC BOE for where you vote and who is on the ballot. http://vote.nyc.ny.us/html/voters/day.shtml
***If you live elsewhere in New York State, check with the NYS BOE. The link is http://www.elections.ny.gov/ but it isn't great and it crashes when it gets busy.
***Not everyone has a primary tomorrow; it depends on whether races are contested.
If you want to help us out today or find out about our brand new 2016 Clinton/Kaine Campaign Storefront with Three Parks Independent Democrats, call or text Paula at 917-757-6058 or e-mail Curtis at curtisdems at aol.com.)

Paula & Curtis