[BwayDems] Today's Tabling and Beyond!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 8 20:21:13 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank everyone who tabled at the "Annual Upper Broadway Fall Festival" with us today. Thank you Pat, Luis, Lizabeth, Mary and her mom, Gretchen, Laura & Paul & Jaron, WillieMae, Tiana, Sherry, Linda, and Curtis!!! We survived the rain, sold a lot of buttons, met a lot of our neighbors, and had a lot of fun!
John Badaracco is going to anchor a table at the CU Farmers' Market tomorrow, Sunday, from 1pm on. He will be on the northwest corner of 114th Street and Broadway. He would love some company to help him sell buttons to support the Campaign Storefront and register voters! (October 14th is the deadline!) You can just show up but, if you e-mail me by 11pm tonight, I can let him know.

I'm going to anchor a table at the CU Farmers' Market on Thursday, same northwest corner of 114th Street and Broadway. I'd like to get out there by 10-11am but I need some other people to do it with me!
Also, we're putting together a schedule for the rest of the month leading up to Election Day. We're going to be at the CU Farmers' Market on Thursdays and Sundays, the Morningside Park Farmers' Market on Saturdays, maybe West Side Market or Absolute Bagels on weekends, *and* some evenings. BUT, we need to know when you're available so we can plan our tabling schedule. Please let us know what days/hours you can volunteer. Either respond to this e-mail, or e-mail directly to valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com.

Information for volunteering at the Campaign Storefront events is below!

Paula & Katie

P.S. If you want to remind family and friends in other states to register before their deadlines, Google has this handy link.
https://www.google.com/search?q=new+york+state+deadline+register+to+vote&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#eob=va/1/6/m.05tbn

To UNSUBSCRIBE please visit
https://pairlist8.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/bwdupdates

Broadway Democrats and Three ParksIndependent Democrats2697 Broadway (102nd - 103rd Streets)Tuesday to Friday: 2:00 to 9:00pm; Weekends: Noon to9:00pm(212) 865-1875   Activities
   - Voter Registration
   - Tabling and button sales
   - Volunteer recruitment
   - Clinton/Kaine phone bank and PA canvassing
   - Zephyr Teachout & Todd Kaminsky phone bank/canvassing
 And, by popular demand . . .weHave Tee Shirts (adult sizes $12.00; kids sizes $10.00) and bumper stickers ($3.00)!  UPDATES
What: Clinton/Kaine Phone-banking
When: EVERYDAY    Tuesday to Friday: 5:30 to 9:00pm; Weekends: 2:00 to 6:00pmWhere: At the Campaign OfficeHow: There will be training. Bring your laptop/tablet and cellphone, if you can; there are limited landlines.
What: 2nd Presidential Debate Watch Party
When: Sunday, October 9th     Door Opens 8:30 PMWhere: At the Campaign Office
What: Zephyr Teachout Phone-banking
When: Wednesday, October 12th     6:30 to 8:30pmWhere: At the Campaign OfficeHow: There will be training. Bring your laptop/tablet and cellphone, if you can; there are limited landlines.
What: Todd Kaminsky Phone-banking
When: Wednesday, October 12th     6:30 to 8:30pmWhere: At the Campaign OfficeHow: There will be training. Bring your laptop/tablet and cellphone, if you can; there are limited landlines.
 What: Todd Kaminsky Door-to-Door Canvassing
When: Sunday, October 15th     11am to 7:30pmWhere: Nassau County
How: Call 212-865-1875 for travel information
What: Zephyr Teachout Door-to-Door Canvassing
When: Sunday, October 16thWhere: Ulster-Dutchess Counties
How: Call 212-865-1875 for travel information
What: Clinton/Kaine Door-to-Door Canvassing
When: Sunday, October 22nd     Buses leave the Campaign Office at 9:30am SHARPWhere: Pennsylvania
How: Buses are FULL. Call 212-865-1875 to be wait-listed. More buses may be added.

 |  |

|  |
|  |

 |  |