[BwayDems] Tabling Tomorrow/Sunday at the CU Farmers' Market & Reminder about the Clinton/Kaine 2016 Storefront

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Oct 2 01:22:17 EDT 2016

Hi y'all --
We'll be at at the Columbia University Farmers' Market on Sunday (aka tomorrow), publicizing the storefront and selling buttons. The Market tends to get going pretty early so we're going to get the table out by 10am. (Good to catch the early composters!) We'll be setting up at the corner of 114th Street and Broadway, just outside the actual market.

We would love your company tomorrow but, if you can't make it this time, we'll be out tabling on a regular basis, on weekends, after work, and an occasional Thursday during the day at the Farmers' Market. We'll also have a table at the street fair on Saturday, October 8th somewhere between 110th Street and 116th Street!
Also, if you'd prefer campaigning indoors, look below for everything you need to know about the storefront. If you have a question about tabling or about the storefront, just respond to this e-mail or e-mail Paula directly at valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com.

See you on the streets!
Paula & Katie

Clinton/Kaine 2016 Storefront

 Bringing Back theirDemmy-Award winning Presidential Campaign Storefront What?Phone-banking, voter registration, bus trips, buttons for sale!When:Tuesday-Friday 2pm-9pm; Saturday & Sunday Noon-9pmWhere: 2697Broadway (102nd-103rd Streets)!Why? To elect aDemocratic President!To help her byhelping turn Congress Blue!How? With yourhelp!

For more information, and to sign up, call (212) 865-1875Or, e-mail valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com