[BwayDems] State Endorsement Results!!!

Joe Paradise jpfound at gmail.com
Fri May 13 01:21:40 EDT 2016

Thank you!

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 12:47 AM, Paula Diamond Roman via bwdupdates <
bwdupdates at broadwaydemocrats.org> wrote:

> Below are the numbers for tonight's state endorsement meeting. We are
> pleased to have once again endorsed State Senator Bill Perkins and
> Assemblyman Danny O'Donnell, as well as State Committee Members Lynn Thomas
> and Dan Cohen. We were unable to endorse in the 31st State Senate District;
> the club rules require a majority in the district, as well as the club as a
> whole, and neither candidate achieved that. (Note: Results are reported for
> the club as a whole and for the specific district.)
>

> We hope to hear from you as we begin petitioning, tabling, voter
> registration, and other campaign activities!
>
> Paula & Curtis
> districtleaders at broadwaydemocrats.org
>

> *Broadway Democrats 2016 State Endorsements*
>
> *Whole Club*
> *Within the District*
> State Senate (30)
> 38
> 24
>    *Bill Perkins****
> 36
> (94.7%)
> 22
> (91.7)
>    No Endorsement
> 2
> (5.3%)
> 2
> (8.3%)
>

> State Senate (31) – No Winner
> 38
> 13
>    Robert Jackson
> 24
> (61.2%)
> 4
> (30.8%)
>    Micah C. Lasher
> 12
> (31.6%)
> 8
> (61.5%)
>    No Endorsement
> 2
> (5.3%)
> 1
> (7.7%)
>

> State Assembly (69)
> 39
>
>    *Daniel J. O'Donnell****
> 38
> (97.4%)
>
>    No Endorsement
> 1
> (2.6%)
>

> State Committeewoman (69)
> 37
>
>    *Lynn Thomas****
> 36
> (97.3%)
>
>    No Endorsement
> 1
> (2.7%)
>

> State Committeeman (69)
> 37
>
>    *Daniel Marks Cohen****
> 37
> (100.0%)
>
>    No Endorsement
> 0
> (0.0%)

*Joe Paradise*
King Lear Enterprise LLC

*Whatever you work on - you need to fall in love with the process andthe
outcome will come.*

jpfound at gmail.com
www.joeparadisestudio.com

☎ ny +1 212 316 2963

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION:

This message is intended only for the use of the party to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. Unauthorized use, disclosure or reproduction is strictly
prohibited, and unlawful. You should not use, copy, disseminate or
distribute it for any purpose, or otherwise disclose its contents to
any other person. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
the message and notify us immediately by return email.