[BwayDems] Endorsement Results for Congress and Senate!!!

Curtis Arluck curtisdems at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 08:50:43 EST 2016

With Perkins out, what's your alternative?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphonea-------- Original message --------From: Robert Ginsberg <bob.gins at gmail.com> Date: 3/11/2016  8:20 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Paula Diamond Roman <valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com> Cc: Listserv <bwdupdates at broadwaydemocrats.org> Subject: Re: [BwayDems] Endorsement Results for Congress and Senate!!!
it is hard to believe that bway dems endorsed keith wright A TOTAL OLD LINE DEMOCRAT,  i remember when bway used to be a reform club!  bob ginsberg.