[BwayDems] Vote Tomorrow! Help elect Jerry Nadler and Keith Wright

Daniel J O'Donnell danieljodonnellny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 22:31:57 EDT 2016

Congressional Primary Tuesday, June 28th
<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?m=1109295819140&ca=faac6682-19cd-44ce-a47c-00782dab69bc>
Dear Friends,

The last few weeks have been busy for all of us, but I wanted to remind you
about the *Congressional Primary tomorrow, Tuesday, June 28th*.

Yes, that's right. There is *an election tomorrow, Tuesday, June 28th*. If
you live in the 10th or 13th congressional district, I hope you will join
me at the polls to vote.

I am proud to have endorsed Congressman *Jerry Nadler* for re-election to
the 10th Congressional District and *Keith Wright* for the 13th
Congressional District, a seat held for many years by Charlie Rangel. You
can read more about each candidate below.

To find your polling place, click here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wd0fQAyYtbtQvjGwzixoacymcxSLgbg4BOLJNcgb2SghD-hVtC9NurykTltgDayt-_5KLIoxP2hzhpLL-2pN59aMwbM871Op-zG3mHKa998_ho1cxDd94n_0ns8lxuRPSxuXozSg5mXbW_JogB9yhofMNCVWdrYGrL8oVXQEqLEh_0EzBwZJxJyXrDMHyAhtlHhVG86OgtM=&c=7wxP3RZ725kV83dGQf7PO-sAlTR80W4gHrGYq1dn2Z0DnHEm_QOuvA==&ch=AskJWlnMBwBl6U_rmLoic-A63ZS1h2QRdYVwNh__ejOsjJDSXUuEYg==>
.

I look forward to working together to get progressive Democrats elected up
and down the ticket in November.

Very truly yours,

Danny

*Jerry Nadler*

I am proud to be joining President Barack Obama, The New York Times, and
Democrats across New York City and around the country supporting Jerry for
re-election.

Jerry has been a powerful voice for our community, representing the west
side of Manhattan and parts of Brooklyn with courage and distinction.  That
is why it has been so upsetting to see the shameless and unfair attacks
coming from the Republican Right in this campaign to try and smear Jerry's
name and reputation.

Never afraid to stand up for what is right, Jerry has built an incredible
record championing progressive causes that advance economic and social
justice. He has regularly fought against the special interests as an
advocate for gun control, worked to secure federal funding for MTA and 9-11
health and compensation, and has been a Congressional leader on women's
health, LGBT rights, Israel, and so much more. I can honestly say that
there are few in Congress who have been as passionate and effective a voice
for New York, which is why I hope everyone will go out and support Jerry
this Election Day.

Time and time again, Jerry has been on the front lines fighting for what is
right on behalf of all New Yorkers. On Tuesday, June 28th -that's this
Tuesday-I hope you'll go to the polls and help keep Jerry Nadler fighting
for all of us in Congress.

To learn more about Jerry Nadler visit www.jerrynadler.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wd0fQAyYtbtQvjGwzixoacymcxSLgbg4BOLJNcgb2SghD-hVtC9NurykTltgDaytPnoM29laqd6zSl6eAsMs7YSsExVmT25oR4eqiYDzq0UdmwncMzbvfMQoc5UPIpRzXyi_WiSVE0tMjxG1EL1BwA4fcXzT8Et_lKOg6WLw6uM=&c=7wxP3RZ725kV83dGQf7PO-sAlTR80W4gHrGYq1dn2Z0DnHEm_QOuvA==&ch=AskJWlnMBwBl6U_rmLoic-A63ZS1h2QRdYVwNh__ejOsjJDSXUuEYg==>

*Keith Wright*

I am proud to be joining Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, and Governor David
Paterson, and Congressman Charles B. Rangel, in supporting Keith.

Keith has served as an Assemblyman since 1993. He currently Chairs the very
important Housing Committee in the Assembly. Keith, as the Housing Chair,
secured more than $100 million in funding for NYCHA developments. Keith and
I were able to allocate $2 million of that money to Grant and Douglass
Houses to improve security and common areas. Keith led the fight to
strengthen existing rent regulations and to preserve programs that provide
critical services to tenants, homeowners and neighborhoods across New York
City. Keith has fought Washington and Albany to put housing production back
on the public agenda, passing legislation that increases New York State's
capacity to build affordable housing by $1.5 billion.

He has proven himself to be a true champion for civil rights and social
justice, having also sponsored key legislation to raise the minimum wage
and to strengthen the state's wage and hour laws to provide essential
protections for the hardworking men and women of New York, passing the
Domestic Worker's Bill of Rights, which provides basic workplace
protections for caregivers, including paid vacation time, access to
overtime compensation, and sick leave.

A stalwart for criminal justice, Keith passed the bill that mandates that
the Attorney General, rather than the District Attorney, becomes the
Special Prosecutor in cases where a citizen dies in the hands of police
custody. As Congressman, Keith Wright will be a leading voice for NYC and
cities across the country.

Keith is a progressive Democrat in every sense of the word and a true
champion of the issues that matter most to our community. He will bring all
of his experience, leadership and legislative talent to Washington.

To learn more about Keith Wright visit http://www.wright2016.com/
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wd0fQAyYtbtQvjGwzixoacymcxSLgbg4BOLJNcgb2SghD-hVtC9NurykTltgDaytZ6qvaelV-9bIEBmYAq6SZ3PbOytuIF7O3jpZF7wfmjWR90DiWA4Qtg4MCF-Fyl7_E-X9XFVrNylCkcc1wjU3O28UGtRdGAJBZ4wvViyIX2zaPwdWjXJRvg==&c=7wxP3RZ725kV83dGQf7PO-sAlTR80W4gHrGYq1dn2Z0DnHEm_QOuvA==&ch=AskJWlnMBwBl6U_rmLoic-A63ZS1h2QRdYVwNh__ejOsjJDSXUuEYg==>

[image: Like us on Facebook]
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wd0fQAyYtbtQvjGwzixoacymcxSLgbg4BOLJNcgb2SghD-hVtC9NugPL6zV3pgNK2S6AzTD1ClKLreATg2g94P1G6haYIU6GI9oMl5AIHJIoBzjg0WVrrwDDx7VV1UlTlM3g-rPBgJh6w6DabTlzT7nzOKbhcHl99dp_osQfZvLdKHybgXaTx0kyfUN5_mne&c=7wxP3RZ725kV83dGQf7PO-sAlTR80W4gHrGYq1dn2Z0DnHEm_QOuvA==&ch=AskJWlnMBwBl6U_rmLoic-A63ZS1h2QRdYVwNh__ejOsjJDSXUuEYg==>
[image: Follow us on Twitter]
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wd0fQAyYtbtQvjGwzixoacymcxSLgbg4BOLJNcgb2SghD-hVtC9Nui_D0gMMjNdg64Z-R4XjhMWCVlzrKhnCL9e35Rt9hBnHY-A0G1B_ENdTlE5-WuuQoZHdoLPsxBb7c_spRgW1UNxWFMwzBsFbJU8ktqaLm-r4hszDkrjUrUJGvs2U8LNELob2eZ6CKw9AgG4mzvq9RWs=&c=7wxP3RZ725kV83dGQf7PO-sAlTR80W4gHrGYq1dn2Z0DnHEm_QOuvA==&ch=AskJWlnMBwBl6U_rmLoic-A63ZS1h2QRdYVwNh__ejOsjJDSXUuEYg==>
www.danieljodonnell.com
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Wd0fQAyYtbtQvjGwzixoacymcxSLgbg4BOLJNcgb2SghD-hVtC9NurykTltgDaytGSfWClSfKmINr2lWmMz0XehlN8JsjS2CGQbzVdz2v1p4DHmK0R4GRg8i94C7whDm0A0T4VpLPf2MqjH5WB11uw1QZqoDN1ZI81M_vpX5UFJRNwAxfGUKzg==&c=7wxP3RZ725kV83dGQf7PO-sAlTR80W4gHrGYq1dn2Z0DnHEm_QOuvA==&ch=AskJWlnMBwBl6U_rmLoic-A63ZS1h2QRdYVwNh__ejOsjJDSXUuEYg==>

Friends of Daniel O'Donnell, 611 West 111th Street, New York, NY 10025
SafeUnsubscribe™ steeringcommittee at broadwaydemocrats.org
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001mSVVbUb5aAQc10YoQ97c2w%3D%3D&ch=947bdce0-7ce4-11e3-994c-d4ae5275509e&ca=faac6682-19cd-44ce-a47c-00782dab69bc>
About our service provider
<http://www.constantcontact.com/legal/service-provider?cc=about-service-provider>