[BwayDems] Vote for MoveOn to endorse NADLER FOR CONGRESS

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:26:53 EDT 2016

Please vote for Jerry to get MoveOn's endorsement. The text says the ballot
is "not transferable," but it was forwarded to me by someone else and I was
able to use it - so please give it a try.

Thanks,

Pat Almonrode,
President, Broadway Democrats

**OFFICIAL BALLOT**

Dear New York MoveOn member,

We need your help making an important decision. Should MoveOn endorse a
candidate for U.S. House in New York's 10th Congressional District - *Jerry
Nadler* or Mikhail Oliver Rosenberg?

Decisions about MoveOn endorsements are made by a vote of MoveOn members in
the state or district. Voting for the MoveOn endorsement starts now and
will continue through 12 p.m. Thursday, local time.

*The more people who participate, the better the decision will be—so please
take a moment to vote now by clicking here:*

*https://act.moveon.org/survey/newyork10-2016-primary-endorsement/?t=2&akid=166143.1463536.cznr7K
<https://act.moveon.org/survey/newyork10-2016-primary-endorsement/?t=1&akid=166143.1463536.cznr7K>*

Because there are just two candidates in this primary election, any
candidate who receives more than two-thirds of the votes cast will win the
endorsement. If no one receives over two-thirds, MoveOn won't endorse a
candidate.

This ballot email is not transferable. If you want to encourage your
friends who are MoveOn members to vote, tell them to look for their
personal MoveOn ballot email.

You must be a resident of New York's 10th District and a MoveOn member
prior to today to participate in the online endorsement vote. Click below
to cast your vote:

*https://act.moveon.org/survey/newyork10-2016-primary-endorsement/?t=4&akid=166143.1463536.cznr7K
<https://act.moveon.org/survey/newyork10-2016-primary-endorsement/?t=3&akid=166143.1463536.cznr7K>*

We'll let you know the outcome soon.

Thanks for all you do.

–Matt, Emily, Robert, Jo, and the rest of the team

*Want to support our work?* MoveOn member contributions have powered our
work together for more than 17 years. Hundreds of thousands of people chip
in each year—which is why we're able to be fiercely independent, answering
to no individual, corporation, politician, or political party. You can
become a monthly donor by clicking here
<https://act.moveon.org/donate/pac-donation?donation_type=recurring&akid=166143.1463536.cznr7K&mailing_id=166143&source=mailing-footer>,
or chip in a one-time gift here
<https://act.moveon.org/donate/pac-donation?akid=166143.1463536.cznr7K&mailing_id=166143&source=mailing-footer>
.

PAID FOR BY MOVEON.ORG POLITICAL ACTION, http://pol.moveon.org/. Not
authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to Ronald Fields on June 22nd, 2016. To change your
email address or update your contact info, click here
<https://act.moveon.org/me/update/?akid=166143.1463536.cznr7K&mailing_id=166143&source=mailing-footer&t=5>.
To remove yourself from this list, click here.