[BwayDems] NYC Caucus for a Clean Energy Revolution (June 22)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Wed Jun 15 17:32:00 EDT 2016

NYC Caucus for a Clean Energy Revolution

Wednesday, June 22
7:00 pm

New York Society for Ethical Culture
2 West 64th Street at Central Park West
Manhattan

On July 24, on the eve of the Democratic National Convention, thousands will march in Philadelphia for action to prevent climate catastrophe, ban fracking, stop dangerous energy, and justly transition to 100 percent renewable energy.

Join us on June 22 for a discussion of dangerous energy threats in our region, clean energy solutions, and how the March for a Clean Energy Revolution can help transform our nation's energy policy.

https://www.facebook.com/events/112897662462308/#

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
347-778-2743
eweltman at fwwatch.org
147 Prince Street, 4th Fl., No. 7
Brooklyn, NY 11201
www.FoodandWaterWatch.org

Join us on July 24 in Philadelphia for a March for a Clean Energy Revolution!
http://www.cleanenergymarch.org/