[BwayDems] Fwd: Come to Brooklyn and celebrate with Hillary on Tuesday

LizSostre at aol.com LizSostre at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 17:13:57 EDT 2016

For your information.

Dear Friend,

We've worked incredibly hard over the last year -- on Tuesday,  Hillary's
coming home to celebrate, and you should be there.

We're having a Primary Night party on June 7th in Brooklyn  to watch
results roll in from New Jersey to California -- it's  going to be a historic
night, so don't miss the chance to be there  with Hillary in person.

_RSVP now for our Primary  Night party.*_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=16&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=
0)

Here are the  details:  What: Primary Night Party with  Hillary
When: Tuesday, June 7th
Doors open  at 6:00 p.m.
Where: Duggal Greenhouse at the  Brooklyn Navy Yard
Building 268
63 Flushing  Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11201

(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=10&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=0)
This  is a night we will all remember. Hope you can make  it.

Thanks,

Hillary for America

*This  event is free and open to the public. Admission is first come,
first served, so please arrive early.

Paid for by Hillary for America, a  grassroots campaign of 1.3 million
donors committed to  electing Hillary Clinton (and keeping Donald Trump out  of
the White House).
Contributions or gifts to Hillary for America are not tax  deductible.
This email was sent to lizsostre at aol.com. This is  your campaign, so if you
have thoughts on anything at all,  just _click here_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS
0&mt=1&rt=0)  to send us a  message! If you'd like more information on key
policies,  visit _hillaryclinton.com/issues_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=1&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt
=0) . Getting emails  from Hillary for America is one of the best ways to
stay in  touch with this campaign, but if you really want to scale  back,
click _here_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=15&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=0)  to  receive less email and
click _here_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=13&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=0)  to unsubscribe. There are
other ways to stay involved -- be sure to follow the  campaign on
_Facebook_ (http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=2&ms=MjU
2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=0) , _Twitter_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=7&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt
=1&rt=0) , and _Instagram_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=12&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=0) . Puedes
encontrar más información sobre la campaña de Hillary en  español _aquí_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=14&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&
b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=0) . If  you're still reading this, you must
be a really dedicated  Hillary supporter. _Yee-haw for  you_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=11&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0&b=0&j=ODIwNz
kwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=0) ! Thanks so much for doing everything you can to  elect
Hillary Clinton as our next president.
Hillary for America, P.O. Box 5256, New York, NY  10185_Privacy  Policy_
(http://links.hillaryclinton.com/ctt?kn=5&ms=MjU2NjA5NTAS1&r=MTE2NjEyMDI5MTgyS0
&b=0&j=ODIwNzkwOTkxS0&mt=1&rt=0)