[BwayDems] Christmas Tree Pickup and MulchFest this week

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:17:02 EST 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----

 From: Columbus Amsterdam BID <info at columbusamsterdambid.org>

Hello everyone,
Happy New Year! I am sending out a reminder that the Sanitation Department will start picking up Christmas trees from the curb tonight. In addition, MulchFest will take place this weekend, January 9 & 10 from 10am-2pm, so bring your tree to nourish our parks! More information here: http://www.nycgovparks.org/highlights/festivals/mulchfest
Best,Peter ArndtsenColumbus Amsterdam BID991 Amsterdam AvenueNew York, NY 10025(P) 212-666-9774
http://columbusamsterdambid.org/www.facebook.com/ColAmBID@Col_AmBID