[BwayDems] PLEASE READ: upcoming emails from Congressional and Senate candidates

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:14:48 EST 2016

Dear members,

As most of you know by now, we'll be meeting on March 10th (at Bank Street,
7:45 sign-in) to endorse in our local Congressional and Senate races. As of
right now we expect Senator Schumer, Congressman Nadler, and all of the
candidates running for Congressman Rangel's seat to attend and make the
case for their candidacies. It should be a very interesting evening, and we
hope you all will attend.

*Between now and March 10, you may receive emails and/or regular mail from
some of the candidates. Remember, since we haven't endorsed yet, these
mailings do not indicate any endorsements.*

After March 10th only emails from the Broadway Dems’ endorsed candidates
will be posted to this listserv.

Thank you,
Pat Almonrode
President