[BwayDems] Fwd: Stop Scott Pruitt at the EPA

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 19 16:32:57 EST 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----

 From: Eric Schneiderman <friends at schneiderman.org>
 Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 2:31 PM
 Subject: Stop Scott Pruitt at the EPA

       The Environmental Protection Agency has a mission statement. It begins with, “EPA's basic mission is to protect human health and the environment -- air, water, and land.”
  Last week, President-Elect Trump nominated climate denier Scott Pruitt to serve as the next Administrator of the EPA.
  As New York’s Attorney General, I am heavily involved in the fight to protect our environment. It is insulting that Scott Pruitt has been nominated to lead the EPA. During his tenure in Oklahoma, he consistently failed to uphold his responsibility to protect our nation’s air, water, and land, and -- as investigative reports recently uncovered -- used his government position to act as an agent of the oil and gas industry.     I oppose the nomination of Scott Pruitt to serve as our next EPA Administrator. And I want the full U.S. Senate to know that New Yorkers are united in this fight before they vote on his confirmation:
  Sign my petition calling on the United States Senate to vote against Scott Pruitt to serve as our nation’s next head of the Environmental Protection Agency.
  Every public poll shows overwhelming support for action on climate changes. Donald Trump does not have a mandate to dismantle the one agency whose core mission is to protect our environment. It’s important that we make our voices heard.
  All my best,
  Eric Schneiderman Attorney General, New York      ADD YOUR NAME

| Paid for by Schneiderman 2018 |

     Schneiderman 2018
82 Nassau St STE 250
New York NY 10038 United States