[BwayDems] Rep. Nadler Town

Gottheim, Robert Robert.Gottheim at mail.house.gov
Wed Dec 7 18:32:35 EST 2016

Dear Friends:

I wanted to share with you that Rep. Nadler will be hosting a Town Hall on  Monday, December 19th at 6pm.   The location is NYU's Kimmel Center, Eisner & Lubin Auditorium, 60 Washington Square South (LaGuardia Place)

The topic is:   What to expect from the new Congress and the incoming Trump Administration in the coming year.

Our speaker list is still information but the panel will include Burt Neuborne, NYU Law Professor and founding Legal Director of the Brennan Center for Justice and Nancy Northrup from the Center for Reproductive Rights.

We welcome all of you to attend and participate and ask that you share the flyer with your lists and friends.

Additionally, we are asking attendees to rsvp, so we have an understanding of the number of people who plan to attend.  The rsvp form is here:   https://goo.gl/forms/kL6MZLl1shgQGBzs1

I've attached the flyer and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks.

Rob Gottheim

[cid:15C26627-F6A2-42B1-8B67-C77E737551A5]

Robert M. Gottheim
District Director
US Congressman Jerrold Nadler  - 10th CD
Phone:  212-367-7350
robert.gottheim at mail.house.gov<mailto:robert.gottheim at mail.house.gov>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D250B8.466D2BD0]