[BwayDems] It's GO TIME for HRC!!! Election Day Is TUESDAY, APRIL 19, 2016

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:46:22 EDT 2016

Hello 13th CD Stakeholder,

I have the esteemed pleasure of helping our candidate for President of the United States, Hillary Rodham Clinton by coordinating field and visibility events in Harlem. Congressman Rangel has made it very clear that our congressional district is the key to her victory in New York State and he's worked tirelessly to secure the resources we need to win on April 19th! There are only 12 DAYS left until folks go to the polls and I need your help to make sure Harlem gets out to vote for HRC!!
Things are moving really quickly and the campaign has secured satellite offices Uptown and the Martin Luther King Jr. Democratic Club will be our main office in Harlem. On Friday, April 8th, at 6pm we will host an event at the club to kickoff  our GOTV efforts! This event is open to the public and we ask that you share this event with EVERYONE.

Friday, April 8, 20166pm to 8pmMartin Luther King Jr. Democratic Club2155 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. New York, NY 10027

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call, send a text, or an email. Thank you again, see you tomorrow!

--
​Cathleen McCaddencathleen.mccadden at gmail.com/757-515-8886 cell
​