[BwayDems] Join Congressman Nadler for his 8th Annual Summer Soiree

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:45:49 EDT 2015

Dear Broadway Democrat,

Attending this event is a great way to show our support for Jerry after his
courageous vote in support of the Iran peace agreement.

*Please join*
*Congressman Nadler*
*for his 8th Annual Summer Soiree  *
*Monday, September 21, 2015*
*6:00pm – 8:00pm*
*Pier 66 Maritime – West 26th Street & Hudson River*

*Purchase your ticket online safely and easily by clicking here!
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-13613475496392704/2383232804023502848>*

<https://act.myngp.com/el/-13613475496392704/2455290398061430784?am=$60.00&recipientId=Ps8C3ASyEPz268aUaOFa62&email=CurtisDems@aol.com&>

*Purchase your ticket online safely and easily by clicking here!
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-13613475496392704/2383232804023502848>*

Nadler for Congress
Village Station
PO Box 40
New York NY 10014 United States
Contributions or gifts to Nadler for Congress are not tax deductible.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the
name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals
whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions are
limited to $10,000 per PAC per election cycle ($5,000 primary and $5,000
general) and $5,400 per individual per election cycle ($2,700 primary and
$2,700 general). Contributions from the general treasury funds of
corporations, labor unions, and national banks are prohibited. Federal
contractors and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent
residence in the United States are prohibited from making contributions.
All contributions must be from personal funds and may not be reimbursed or
paid by any other person.
Paid for by Nadler for Congress