[BwayDems] I hope you will join us Saturday

Bill Perkins info at BillPerkins.org
Fri Oct 9 14:42:52 EDT 2015

We are officially kicking off our campaign for Congress tomorrow and I hope you and your family will join us. So please make your plans now and I look forward to seeing you there.

Click Here to RSVP <http://www.billperkins.org/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.BillPerkins.org%2Fkickoff&e=ef35da1a613992655728ce9c65ed7127&utm_source=billperkins&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=join_us&n=2&test_email=1>

P.S. Even if you are unable to join us, I hope you will consider making a donation of $25 or more if you can
to help make our event a great success. Thank you.

 <https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/billperkins>

-=-=-
Perkins for New Yorkers 2016 - United States
This email was sent to bwdupdates at broadwaydemocrats.org.  To stop receiving emails: http://www.billperkins.org/unsubscribe
-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder - http://nationbuilder.com/