[BwayDems] This Saturday!

Bill Perkins info at billperkins.org
Thu Oct 8 13:01:05 EDT 2015

[image: perkins_2015_logo.jpg]
Dear Friend --

Please join us this Saturday, October 10th at 11am in front of Schomburg
Plaza as I officially kick-off my campaign for the United States Congress,
13th District. The seat is presently held by Charles Rangel who has
announced he is not running again.

I hope you and your family will join us for this important event.

Here are the details:

*Saturday, October 10th at 11am*In front of Schomburg Plaza
Fifth Avenue @110th Street
Event is Free but RSVP Requested
Click Here to RSVP
<http://www.billperkins.org/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.BillPerkins.org%2Fkickoff&e=ef35da1a613992655728ce9c65ed7127&utm_source=billperkins&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=join_us&n=2&test_email=1&e=0587f3f6332c5b8310b4bb17a9ae6271&utm_source=billperkins&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kickoff&n=1>
Or Call (212) 316-9434

I started my political involvement at Schomburg Plaza as a tenant leader --
fighting for basic rights and to improve the quality of life, working with
families and children to get a good public school education, and helping
seniors get the heath care and the services they need and have earned. It
was also here that I first met the boys who later became known as the
Central Park Five and joined them in their fight for fairness and justice.

It is these same fights and values that I took on a larger scale to the
City Council where my colleagues chose me to be Deputy Majority Leader and
then for the last nine years as your State Senator. You can count on me to
continue these fights for justice, progressive policies and opportunities
for all in Washington as your Congressman.

*So please join us on Saturday... bring your family…and share this
invitation with your friends, colleagues and neighbors. Everyone is
welcome.*

*Together, we will make a difference for families today and generations to
come.*

Thank you for being part of our fight and look forward to seeing you on the
10th,
Sincerely,

Bill Perkins
http://www.billperkins.org/

<http://www.billperkins.org/?e=0587f3f6332c5b8310b4bb17a9ae6271&utm_source=billperkins&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kickoff&n=2>P.S.
Even if you are unable to join us, I hope you will consider making a
donation of $25 or more if you can to help make our event a great success.
Thank you.

[image: btnContribute1.png]
<http://www.billperkins.org/r?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsecure.actblue.com%2Fcontribute%2Fpage%2Fbillperkins&e=0587f3f6332c5b8310b4bb17a9ae6271&utm_source=billperkins&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kickoff&n=3>
-=-=-

Perkins for New Yorkers 2016 · United States
This email was sent to info at billperkins.org. To stop receiving emails, click
here
<http://www.billperkins.org/unsubscribe?e=0587f3f6332c5b8310b4bb17a9ae6271&utm_source=billperkins&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kickoff&n=4>.

You can also keep up with Bill Perkins on Twitter
<http://www.billperkins.org/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FSenatorPerkins&e=0587f3f6332c5b8310b4bb17a9ae6271&utm_source=billperkins&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kickoff&n=5>.

-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder
<http://www.billperkins.org/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnationbuilder.com&e=0587f3f6332c5b8310b4bb17a9ae6271&utm_source=billperkins&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=kickoff&n=6>,