[BwayDems] Polls Are Open Tuesday, November 3rd

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 22:46:34 EST 2015

Dear Broadway Democrat:

This message, courtesy of Community Free Democrats, describes tomorrow's sparse election ballot: six excellent Democratic Judicial candidates are running. They are unopposed, but they still need our votes!

Also note that many poll sites have changed. The link to the poll site locator appears below. Some of the poll site changes are just for this election, some are proposed for all future elections. Many of the proposed permanent changes are disastrous, but we will wage that fight for next year, when it matters, rather than this year, when it doesn't.

November 2015

Exercise
YOUR
Right to Vote!

Election Day 2015, Tuesday, Nov. 3.

The following Civil Court and NYS Supreme Court candidates will be listed on the ballot as Democrats in Manhattan.

Broadway Democrats asks you to vote for every one of them:
Supreme Court (candidates nominated by our Judicial Delegates in September)

Vote for any 5: (This means everyone)
Arlene Bluth
Raymond Bruce
Arthur Engoron
Barbara Kapnick
Tanya Kennedy

Civil Court(nominated by Manhattan District Leaders on Oct. 8)
Ta-Tanisha James

It's true that there are very few offices on the ballot in the 67th and 69th Assembly Districts this year, which means that we who profess to be political activists should be the first in line on Tuesday to show that our right to vote is precious and every vote counts. Remind your neighbors to vote, too.

A VERY important point is that many poll sites have been changed yet again. Don't take your location for granted. Check before your go. Check NOW. You can find your pollsite location and also see a SAMPLE BALLOT for your Election District by clicking this link www.nyc.pollsitelocator.com/search to the NYC Board of Elections.

Don't let a paltry turnout make this election a disgrace. Vote. Talk up Election Day to your neighbors on the elevator, at the deli and at work. FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR LISTS.

Remember that our right to vote is precious. Honor it.

Forward this email

This email was sent to curtisdems at aol.com by cfdweb at cfdnyc.org  |
Update Profile/Email Address | Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe™  |  About our service provider.

Community Free Democrats | 200 West 79th Street | Apartment #8N | New York | NY | 10024