[BwayDems] BROADWAY DEMOCRATS PETITION PICKUP PARTY, TUESDAY JUNE 2, 6:30 - 8:30 PM

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Sun May 31 18:02:03 EDT 2015

For those of you who couldn't open the attachment or were thrown by the confusing headline, here are the details:

***Tuesday, June 2, 6:30 - 8:30 PM, at the beautiful roof garden of Curtis Arluck and Katie Hanner, 545 West 111th St. (Rain location is our apartment, 8B).

*** Featuring tasty wine and refreshments including Trader Joe's famous hot dogs/tacos/veggie savories.

*** Pick up your petitions for Civil Court Judge Tanya Kennedy, Democratic District Leaders Curtis Arluck and Paula Diamond-Roman, and our local Judicial Convention Delegates and Democratic County Committee Members. We are the only thing on the ballot this year, so we must work extra hard to qualify for the ballot!

*** Due to roof deck size and security considerations, you must RSVP to gain admission to the roof deck. To do so, e-mail CurtisDems at aol.com or leave message at 212-662-4057.

See you there!

Curtis, Paula, Katie and the Broadway Democrats