[BwayDems] How the TPP Would Impact Us

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Thu Mar 5 13:25:55 EST 2015

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]     [Food & Water Watch] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=SBbfKSvP3vShf9XMEVcj6w>         [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_topbar.jpg]

Dear Friend,

We need Congressman Rangel's leadership to stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).

The Obama administration is attempting to "Fast Track" the TPP, a trade agreement that risks the safety of our food and water, our jobs and our communities — even threatening to undermine our recent ban on fracking in New York. As a member of the House Ways and Means Committee, Congressman Rangel can play a key role in stopping this dangerous trade deal. Join us for a public meeting to discuss how the TPP would impact our community.<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=a31lrDKHaeqg1qo3J5zC9Q>

What: How Would the TPP Impact Our Community?
When: Thursday, March 12, 7:00 p.m.
Where: St. Mary's Episcopal Church, 521 West 126th Street, Manhattan

By giving multinational corporations the authority to challenge U.S. regulations, the TPP endangers the things that matter most: our water, our food and our communities. Congressman Rangel can help stop this corporate power grab.

Sign up today to let us know you can join us.<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=T-9N4iM3KBVGyaNPx-ivcA>

I hope to see you there!

[Eric Weltman]

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
eweltman(at)fwwatch(dot)org

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
Donate »<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=r_7a9wqd3BZkj10KO8ZuQA>
VIEW ONLINE<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=y3aSQwvIA9K6BsmlBNSAUg>  •  VISIT OUR WEBSITE<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=4ZD0nS7Z-cmOI3kbZ6ib7g>  •  CONTACT US<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=0OWyZ20leONtOaRVBK7Jfw>  •  SHARE THIS:
        [On Facebook] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=BjuhlGjx80nBpBM4iq3JRw>        [On Twitter] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=_jFydarPj3_c0599NFC0qw>
        [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_bottombar.jpg]    [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]

FOOD & WATER WATCH • 1616 P STREET NW, SUITE 300
WASHINGTON, DC 20036 • TEL: (202) 683-2500

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
68 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-943-9085
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>
www.foodandwaterwatch.org<http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org>

Join us in Albany on April 28 for a Rally to Label GMOs!