[BwayDems] Fwd: Your Democratic Senator Hasn't Said Yes to the Iran Deal

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:53:49 EDT 2015

From: Just Foreign Policy <info at justforeignpolicy.org>

    The Washington Post has compiled a “whip list” of where Senators currently stand on the Iran nuclear agreement. [1] Fourteen Republican Senators have said that they will vote against the deal, but only one Senator – California Democrat Dianne Feinstein – has said that she will definitely vote yes on the agreement.

We need at least 34 Senators to vote yes in order to secure a veto-proof majority — and Sen. Chuck Schumer is key. But anti-diplomacy forces are trying to pressure Sen. Chuck Schumer to vote against the deal — which is why Sen. Chuck Schumer needs to hear from you.

Call Sen. Chuck Schumer NOW at (202) 224-6542 and say
“I urge you to join California Senator Dianne Feinstein in publicly stating that you will vote yes on the Iran nuclear agreement.”

When you’ve made your call, please report it here:

http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/dem-senator-iran-deal-call-in

Thanks for all you do to defend diplomacy and prevent war,

Robert Naiman, Megan Iorio, and Avram Reisman
Just Foreign Policy