[BwayDems] Tomorrow: Stand Up Against Gun Violence

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Dec 5 13:57:14 EST 2015

|  |

| Friends, This week, we watched in horror as yet another mass shooting terrorized a community in our nation. San Bernardino was the 1,029th mass shooting since the horrible events at Sandy Hook nearly three years ago. And we know that it is not only the massacres that are tearing our families apart, shootings are happening every day in our streets.
These weapons of destruction have no place on our streets, and we will no longer stand for these senseless acts of violence.
Tomorrow, I will be taking a stand against gun violence. I hope you can join me: 12pm on 68th Street and Broadway, Manhattan.

Sincerely,

Letitia James
NYC Public Advocate

|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
|  |
|  |
|  |
|  |
|  |
|  |

  |  |

|  |

  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

|   |

|  |  |  |  |  |

|  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

|   |

|  |

|  |

  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |

|  |

|  |
|  |

|  |

|  |

  |  |

|  |
|  |
|  |
|  |
|  |
|  |

  |  |

  |  |

|                                             Stay Connected! |

|  |

New York City Public Advocate | 1 Centre Street | 15th Floor North | New York | NY | 10007 |

 |  |