[BwayDems] Fwd: Join us at a Housing Forum with Public Advocate Tish James

Pat Almonrode palmonrode at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 09:21:31 EDT 2015

New York is facing an unprecedented housing crisis and it will only
continue to worsen if we do not strengthen the rent laws. Over 1 million
families depend on rent regulation to stay in their homes. The rent laws
expire in less than 2 months and it is imperative that we take action now!

Join Public Advocate Tish James, The Real Rent Reform Coalition, The
Alliance for Tenant Power and 1199 SEIU at The Housing Crisis: A forum on
New York's Rent Laws.

Experts will discuss the causes of our housing crisis and the importance of
strengthening the rent laws along with answering audience questions.

*When: Thursday, April 30th,*

 *Registration begins at 9:00AM *

*First Panel is at 10:00AM, Second Panel is at 11:15AM*

*City & State Elected Officials will speak at 12:00PM*

*Where: 1199 SEIU, 310 W 43rd Street*

*RSVP: metcouncilonhousing.nationbuilder.com
<http://metcouncilonhousing.nationbuilder.com>*

*Click here to stop receiving our emails.
<http://met.server278.com/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=473&qid=327227&h=7e164608a07c2200>
*

*339 Lafayette Street #301New York, NY 10012United States*
*.*