[BwayDems] Fwd: YOU decide how to spend a million dollars in the Upper West Side!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:25:07 EDT 2014

You still have time to attend a Neighborhood Assembly and give your idea on how we can spend a million dollars in the Upper West Side!
We still have two more opportunities for you to attend a Neighborhood Assembly and give ideas on how we could spend a million dollars on infrastructure projects. Please join Councilmember Helen Rosenthal and the Participatory Budgeting team:
FINAL NEIGHBORHOOD ASSEMBLIES:
Wednesday, October 22nd6:30-8:30pmGeneral Neighborhood AssemblyMarseilles Senior Center230 W 103rd Street Tuesday, October 28th6:30-8:30pmGeneral Neighborhood AssemblyJohn Jay College524 W 59th StreetNew Building, First Floor  During these assemblies, you can brainstorm ideas on how to spend $1 million of your district's discretionary funds. These funds can be used for improvements to schools, streets, parks, public housing and other community spaces and on any other communal capital projects. Please RSVP to one of them through: http://helenrosenthal.com/rsvp-to-the-neighborhood-assemblies/
If you have any questions please contact our office at 212-873-0282 ext. 206 or district6pb at gmail.com

See you around!
Participatory Budgeting Team
Office of Council Member Helen Rosenthal (CD6)563 Columbus AvenueNew York, NY 10024Email: district6pb at gmail.comOffice: 212-873-0282 ext: 206