[BwayDems] UWS fracking book event (11/7)

Eric Weltman eweltman at fwwatch.org
Thu Nov 6 13:17:43 EST 2014

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]     [Food & Water Watch] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=km6BVm265lb4eQyCr6WplA>         [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_topbar.jpg]

In Bookstores Near You:
The Real Cost of Fracking!<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=wAHalj2sHCJ_VtNKTFu56A>

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.gif]

Special book event November 7th!
[book cover real cost of fracking]

Join us for a book reading at Book Culture!
<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=8oi0SRUigmXlea0B4gEfHw>

Dear Friend,

On Friday, November 7, Michelle Bamberger and Robert Oswald, co-authors of The Real Cost of Fracking: How America's Shale Gas Boom Is Threatening Our Families, Pets, and Food, will be holding a reading and discussion in Manhattan!

Join us for this incredible discussion!<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=aJKTET7CC6-9tGxg21GWoA>

What: Book Event for The Real Cost of Fracking
When: Friday, November 7 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Book Culture, 536 W. 112th St., New York, NY

Across the country, fracking is being touted as America's answer to energy independence and an economy on the decline. Michelle Bamberger, a veterinarian, and Robert Oswald, a pharmacologist, will share with us their vivid stories about the heartbreaking consequences of fracking for families and their animals. They call to light this urgent question: what degree of environmental degradation, health risks and threats to our food supply are we willing to accept to obtain energy?

Please meet us at Book Culture in Morningside Heights. Let's pack the store with folks concerned about fracking and the dangers it poses to the health and environment of all New Yorkers!<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=lUPdbbqZtz815Opy37XzMQ>

I look forward to seeing you there!

Lana Guardo
New York Organizer
Food & Water Watch
lguardo(at)fwwatch(dot)org

[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
Donate »<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=agug1sML588x4oHG-Txp1A>
VIEW ONLINE<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=B0GBjrqZwtvxwljcxLEkCg>  •  VISIT OUR WEBSITE<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=l4nfkvilHVPrTkbIIrUk1Q>  •  CONTACT US<http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=nOkPWFV6rWmmaO2v5uATxQ>  •  SHARE THIS:
        [On Facebook] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=eF3CbTqv89LVpGRtg8p1hQ>        [On Twitter] <http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/site/R?i=58qS-SCRg5z2xUQ_O-8KAw>
        [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/email_bottombar.jpg]    [http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]
[http://act.foodandwaterwatch.org/images/stationary/fww-general/spacer.jpg]

FOOD & WATER WATCH • 1616 P STREET NW, SUITE 300
WASHINGTON, DC 20036 • TEL: (202) 683-2500

Eric Weltman
Senior Organizer
Food & Water Watch
68 Jay Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718-943-9085
eweltman at fwwatch.org<mailto:eweltman at fwwatch.org>
www.foodandwaterwatch.org<http://www.foodandwaterwatch.org>

Call Governor Cuomo
to urge him to ban fracking: 866-961-3208