[BwayDems] Broadway Democrats Campaign Updates: Election Day and Hall Card Volunteers Needed!

curtisdems at aol.com curtisdems at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 10:36:04 EDT 2014

In a challenging campaign season, it is vitally important that our neighborhood turns out this Tuesday:

Hall Cards We have prepared hall cards for every building in our district, telling people their ED's and where to vote. Please contact Curtis Arluck, CurtisDems at aol.com, to arrange to get Hall Cards for your ED and/or area. We can either e-mail you one for you to print up, or get you the copies.  We need these to go up late Sunday or any time Monday.

Palm Cards We have a beautiful palm card with club information and the entire Democratic ticket, plus the Club's recommendation to vote NO on Proposal 1, Redistricting Commission. We will be handing these out at subways Monday and Tuesday, and at our Election Day Table at PS 165, 234 West 109th St. Join us, or come by the table to pick up palm cards for your area.

Schneiderman Rally Our own Eric Schneiderman, snidely accused by his right wing opponent for being an Upper West Side radical, will be on his home turf, the Upper West Side Fairway (Broadway and 74th St.), at 12:45 Sunday.  Come out and show your support for Eric!

Curtis, Paula, Gretchen and the Broadway Democrats