[BwayDems] Lou Nock for Civil Court

Nock, Louis lnock at AKINGUMP.com
Thu May 8 11:54:29 EDT 2014

Dear fellow West Siders - members of Broadway Democrats:

Preparatory to tonight's Civil Court Candidates' Night, I respectfully enclose my literature, which I will also bring in hard-copy form. They consist of: (1) my open letter; (2) my resume; (3) Pres. Obama's letter congratulating me on my receipt of his Volunteer Service Award; and (4) my President's Volunteer Service Award certificate.

I look very much forward to seeing you tonight. Thank you for all you do for our West Side communities, and all around the town.

Yours,
Lou

Louis L. Nock, Esq.
Candidate for Civil Court, NY County
Endorsed by Congressmember Carolyn Maloney
and Assemblymembers Linda B. Rosenthal and Dan Quart

Louis L. Nock
AKIN GUMP STRAUSS HAUER & FELD LLP
One Bryant Park | New York, NY 10036-6745 | USA | Direct: +1 212.872.8030 | Internal: 38030
Fax: +1 212.872.1002 | lnock at akingump.com<mailto:lnock at akingump.com> | akingump.com<http://www.akingump.com> | Bio<http://www.akingump.com/lnock>

IRS Circular 230 Notice Requirement: This communication is not given in the form of a covered opinion, within the meaning of Circular 230 issued by the United States Secretary of the Treasury. Thus, we are required to inform you that you cannot rely upon any tax advice contained in this communication for the purpose of avoiding United States federal tax penalties. In addition, any tax advice contained in this communication may not be used to promote, market or recommend a transaction to another party.

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.