[BwayDems] Annual Spring Fling -- Sunday, April 27, 2014

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:25:21 EDT 2014

Dear Friend:

Broadway
Democrats is as active as ever and we need your help so that we may continue to
champion the Democratic agenda for justice and prosperity for all New Yorkers. On Sunday, April 27, 2014, Broadway Democrats will host its annual Spring
Fling, at the popular Upper West Side restaurant, 107 West, 2787
Broadway, between 107th and 108th Streets, from 3:00-6:00 pm.

This
year, Broadway Democrats will honor an individual, Richard Aborn, president of the Citizens Crime Commission of New York City, and a
community organization, the Riverside Language
Program, that have had a real effect on our lives and the lives of our
neighbors. The club will present its Annual Award to Richard Aborn for his thoughtful leadership on behalf of a wide
spectrum of criminal justice issues, including gun control, education for
inmates, and raising the age of criminal responsibility in
New York to 18 years old. The Club will present the Ida and Jesse
Frankel Community Service Award to The Riverside Language
Program, which provides free English
language classes to immigrants and refugees from all over the world, allowing
them to participate more fully in American life in the shortest possible time.

2014 promises to be an incredibly busy year for New York Democrats
and we need to start that work now. We hope that you can attend our benefit in
order to support all of the upcoming work we will be doing on future campaigns
to support Democratic candidates who will move New York and the nation forward. We hope that you will take this opportunity to
contribute to the success of this event as:

                $500.00   Benefactor
                $300.00   Patron
                $175.00   Sponsor
                $150.00   Guest (not listed on invite)

Please make checks payable to Broadway Democrats and mail to 545 West
111th Street #8B, New York, NY 10025. E-mail to fundraiser2014 at broadwaydemocrats.org or call 917-757-6058 to RSVP or for further information. You must contact us by March 28th to be
listed on the invitations.

We look forward to celebrating and to anticipating our upcoming
victories.

Paula Diamond Román                   Katie Hanner