[BwayDems] Help Get it Started

Robert Jackson info at voterobertjackson.com
Thu Jun 19 23:12:43 EDT 2014

 Broadway Democrats -

Please join me next Thursday, June 26th at Noon for my campaign kick-off
rally as I officially announce my candidacy for State Senate, District 31
on the steps in front of PS 187 in Washington Heights.

I hope you and your family will join us for this important event.

It was from this same school that I launched my lawsuit against the state
to fix an inequitable school funding formula that was cheating our
children, then walked 150 miles to Albany to build support for the cause
and won a court judgment that brought home $16 billion for NYC public
schools.

*Now I am excited for the opportunity to continue my work and serve as your
State Senator.* With the same tenacity, passion and determination that has
enabled me to get real results as a neighborhood leader, School Board
leader and for twelve years as a City Council leader, I am ready to go to
Albany to shake things up and fight for better schools, good jobs and a
higher minimum wage, the Dream Act and more opportunity for all.

I ask you to join with your friends and neighbors, community, education and
political leaders and come to our kick-off rally and be a part of this
movement for New York’s future.

*Here are the details:*
*Thursday, June 26th at Noon*
*On the Steps of P.S. 187*
*349 Cabrini Blvd @189th Street*

*Event is Free but RSVP Requested*
*Click Here to RSVP*
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-1525396071097497856/2655724492427691776>
*Or call 347-871-1376 <347-871-1376>*

Please be there... bring your family…and share this invitation with your
friends, colleagues and neighbors. Everyone is welcome.

Together, we will make a difference for families today and generations to
come.

Thank you for being part of our fight and look forward to seeing you on the
26th,

Sincerely,

Robert Jackson

P.S. Even if you are unable to join us, I hope you will consider making a
donation to help make our event a great success. Thank you.
 <https://act.myngp.com/el/-1525396071097497856/2727782086465619712>

   Paid for by Jackson for Senate

Jackson for Senate
P.O. Box 765
New York NY 10033 United States

If you believe you received this message in error or wish to no longer
receive email from us, please unsubscribe
<https://act.myngp.com/el/-1525396071097497856/2583666898389763840>.