[BwayDems] SUPPORT JOHN LIU FOR STATE SENATE

Gretchen Borges gborges370 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:32:13 EDT 2014

Dear Friends,

Please join Sarah & Victor Kovner at their home on Wednesday, July 16, for
a reception in support of John Liu who is running for State Senate in the
September primary.

The overwhelming support John’s received early on in this campaign is a
clear sign that the people of Senate District 11 want change.  When he gets
to Albany, he will be the leader that the people of Senate District 11
deserve.  And, when John wins this election, he will be a part of the
Democratic majority which will regain control of the State Senate as
mandated by the people of New York.

Your support is crucial in getting John's message out to the voters,
including his commitment to passing the Women's Equality Act, the DREAM Act
and ensuring that we have a real minimum wage that uplifts families out of
poverty.  John is in the race to win and bring policies that will improve
the lives of working women and men in New York.

Please see attached invitation and donor form.  We really appreciate your
support and look forward to seeing you on July 16th. Please let me know if
you have questions or need additional information. If you plan to attend
the reception (see attachment), please rsvp to:  chung at setogroup.com.

If you cannot attend this reception, please donate to John's campaign
before Friday's important filing deadline using the link below.

*ACTBLUE**: MAKE A DONATION ONLINE NOW*
<https://liunewyork.com/r/E/Njg3Mw/MTU3MTc/0/0/Y2h1bmdAbGl1bmV3eW9yay5jb20/aHR0cHM6Ly9saXVuZXd5b3JrLmNvbS9yL0UvTmpjMU9RL01qQTFOREkvMC8wL2MyaGhjbTl1TG1vdWJHVmxRR2R0WVdsc0xtTnZiUS9hSFIwY0hNNkx5OXpaV04xY21VdVlXTjBZbXgxWlM1amIyMHZZMjl1ZEhKcFluVjBaUzl3WVdkbEwyUnJMV3R2Y0hCbGJHd19jbVZtWTI5a1pUMWxjekUwYm5rd05qRXpNVFI0SXlFaklRLzE0NC8wIyEjIQ/146/0>

Thank you,

Lizabeth Sostre, Broadway Democrats Steering Committee