[BwayDems] Fwd: Riverbank holiday program

Elizabeth Lorris Ritter elritter at adrianoespaillat.org
Tue Dec 23 14:01:47 EST 2014

Sorry for the second blast, but I got this literally minutes after sending
out my eblast. Seems like a great opportunity for vacationing school kids
who might be a little bored by next Tuesday! See below / attached for this
excellent "Wild Winter" program in Riverbank State Park (145th & Riverside
Drive) on December 30th at 11am. FREE!

Best,
Liz Ritter