[BwayDems] Volunteering for Team Tish - Monday/Sunday events, Tuesday debate, and phonebanking

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 22 01:43:00 EDT 2013

Hello
all,

Sorry
to clog your inbox, but we only have 10 days left until the Run-Off on October
1st and much to do! We need you at visibility events tomorrow (Sunday). Please check the events below and see what you can
do. RSVP to me, always, but phone contacts are below for staff when you get to the
event (who will have materials). Also note
that we're having a pre-debate rally on Tuesday-- we need to show Tish we
have her back before this key face-off.

Remember
to donate (now online) bit.ly/1a7WXcKif you can and share Tish's
posts on social media. Please respond to this e-mail to let Paula know if you haven't
received a Dear Neighbor letter template yet and you would like one.

Sunday,
Sept. 22nd
*9-11am - Greenmarket at West 79th St. (contact Kristina
917-263-0369)
*7am-12pm- Run 10 Feed 10, Pier 84 at Hudson River
Park (contact Cynthia 347-664-2840)
*12pm- Sweet
Spot Festival at Jackie Robinson Park Bandshell, Harlem/Sugar Hill (no staff contact-
please pick up literature on your own)
*12-2pm - Green Flea Columbus Avenue between West 76th
and 77th Streets (contact Kristina 917-263-0369)
*3-5pm- 37th
Annual Columbus Ave Festival between 66th & 86th (contact Kristin 917-263-0369)
*5:30-7pm
Fairway on B'way btwn 74th & 75th Sts. (contact Kristina 917-263-0369)

Monday,
Sept. 23rd
5-7pm- UWS Whole Foods 808 Columbus at 97th
St. (contact Kristina 917-263-0369)

Tuesday,
Sept. 24th
Public Advocate Debate-- Rally at 5:30pm, NY1 75 Ninth
Ave., Manhattan RSVP To Gina and spread the word!

Weekday
phone-banking at offices until 9pm. Please contact coordinator- only some offices
have phones available. Every M-Th 5-9pm (F 5-7) starting Friday at 2-4 Nevins St.,
2nd floor- NY Communities for Change office.

To pick
up materials:
*Lower
Manhattan- 895
Broadway, 5th Fl. Between 19th and 20thSts. Open Sunday 12-5pm,
M-F 9am-8pm) (Contact: Gina)
*Upper
Manhattan: 190
W. 135th St. (Frederick Samuels Democratic Club office) (contact Maurice maurice1209 at gmail.com)