[BwayDems] Tomorrow's Women's Day of Action - Letitia James for New York City Public Advocate

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Sep 18 18:03:42 EDT 2013

Please Join Us for A Women's Day of Action Rally in Support of

LETITIA JAMES
for
New York City Public Advocate

When:
Thursday, September 19th, 5pm
Where:
110th Street & Broadway

Councilwoman
Letitia "Tish" James is a fighter for women's rights and a champion
for social justice.
When we elect Tish on October 1st, she will be the ONLY woman in citywide
office.  As such, she will always protect a woman's right to choose and earn
equal pay for equal work.  In addition, she will continue supporting our schools
and libraries, and work to take New York City in a new direction.  Tish has the
experience and ability to stand up to powerful interests and fight for New
York’s working families.

A passionate, fearless activist, Tish is a strong
voice for change!

For
more information: Please email Gina at gina at letitiajames2013.com

Endorsed
by the National Organization of Women (NOW) and Planned Parenthood