[BwayDems] Progressive People and Primary Day . . . counting down!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 6 21:23:19 EDT 2013

Hello Broadway Democrats!!!

Primary Day is almost here and we're stepping up our effort to support our endorsed candidates. We need your help! We have three activities for you to participate in.

Sign a "Dear Neighbor Letter" – We have already written letters for different combinations of the candidates (JohnLiu for Mayor, Letitia "Tish" James for Public Advocate, Scott Stringer for Comptroller, Gale Brewer for Borough President, and Mark Levine for City Council). You let us know who you support (2-3 people max) and we'll put it together. We can e-mail it to you to copy or we can bring you copies to put under doors in your building on Sunday or Monday. We can also give you a version to e-mail to your friends all over the neighborhood or even all over the city!

Stuff Your Building – If you don't feel comfortable with a "Dear Neighbor Letter," you could stuff your building with our club piece that has all five of the candidatesand our judicial delegates. (There is another slate of judicial delegates out there so we do need to get-out-the-vote for them as well!)We can also give you a version to e-mail to your friends all over the neighborhood or even all over the city!

Volunteering on Primary Day – We need people on the streets for our candidates on Primary Day, Tuesday, September 10th. We will have the usual table on 109th Street, near P.S. 165 but we have new poll sites to cover. Plus, we would like to be able to give out literature at the subways during "rush hour," especially in the evening.

Just reply to this email with how you will help or any questions!.Also, we will be tabling at 110th and Broadway on Saturday from 11am - 2pm. You can pick up letters and literature from us then!

See you soon,
Paula & Curtis