[BwayDems] [Rep. Rangel] Free Event: Debate Watch Party for Bill de Blasio

Socrates Solano socrates.solano at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 15:48:37 EDT 2013

*Government Agencies, Legislative offices, and Public Institutions that
receive this message please be advised that this email serves for
scheduling purposes only. This is an opportunity to share some time with
friends and neighbors and other City and State Political Figures as we root
for Bill de Blasio. Please RSVP and Forward this Email along to your
friends. I would love to see you there! (Please see enclosed flyer)*

*So here's what's happening:* On Tuesday night, Bill takes the stage in the
first major TV debate of the general election. The debate starts at 7:00
p.m. and airs live on WABC-TV. Team de Blasio in Northern Manhattan is
organizing it's own watch party. This watch party is a great chance for you
to get together with friends and neighbors, cheer on our guy, and plan the
final push to November 5th.

Free Event... Come join us. Election Day is just 3 weeks away -- and we've
come too far to let up now.

Tuesday, October 15th

6:30-8:30PM

Open Bar 7-8PM