[BwayDems] Fwd: Come make calls for Background Checks into CD-19!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Tue Nov 12 00:04:55 EST 2013

New Yorkers Against Gun Violence

Dear Paula
With the government shutdown over and the anniversary of the Sandy Hook tragedy just ahead, please join us tomorrow night, Tuesday, November 12th for an evening of phone banking. We will be calling constituents of Congressman Chris Gibson (CD-19, Hudson Valley) to ask him to support background checks on all commercial gun sales. We have found that his constituents overwhelmingly support these common-sense gun safety measures that we know save lives! They need to tell Congressman Gibson so he gets the picture and does what his constituents want - pass H.R. 1565.

Please join us and remember to bring your cellphones and chargers!

When: 6.30 - 8.30 pm (drinks and snacks at 6)

Where: 227 West 17th Street, 6th floor (between 7th and 8th Avenues)

RSVP here.

Thank you!

Leah Barrett
Executive Director
If you received this message from a friend, click here to sign up for New Yorkers Against Gun Violence.

www.NYAGV.org