[BwayDems] Fwd: Town Hall Meeting this Thursday

Ben Schachter bschachter at adrianoespaillat.org
Tue May 28 12:49:35 EDT 2013

Dear Broadway Democrats,

I hope you will join us this Thursday, for a town hall meeting to discuss
proposed changes to the Tenant Protection Unit here in New York City.

Please see below for event details, and feel free to contact me for
additional information at Bschachter at adrianoespaillat.org.

https://www.facebook.com/events/129886480546509/?ref=2

Regards,

Ben Schachter