[BwayDems] SUPPORT REAL PROGRESSIVE CHANGE - SUPPORT ZEAD RAMADAN FOR NYC COUNCIL DISTRICT 7

Jason Elijio jelijio at gmail.com
Thu May 9 18:39:32 EDT 2013

[Dear Moderator: This message is being resent as the previous message for
Zead Ramadan was sent as a scrubbed email to the Broadway Dems listserve
without any of the text shown below. Please resend with text shown below]

Dear Broadway Democrats,

It was a pleasure introducing myself to your club at the District 7
candidate's forum on April 11th. You now have the difficult task of
endorsing a candidate to represent the 7th district in the NYC Council.
Though I believe most candidates in this race have similar "progressive"
principles and ideals, it is important to distinguish between them. These
are some questions we need to ask ourselves to help us "drill down" viable
candidates:

- What have they done for the people of the district ?
- What are their leadership qualifications ?
- Do they conduct themselves with honesty and integrity ?
- Are they truly a servant to progressive causes and the working poor
and middle class ?
- Who have they affiliated themselves with politically ?
- Have they been part of positive organizations in our community ?
- Have they personally affected positive change for all people of our
community ?
- Do they have a vision to empower and strengthen all neighborhoods in
our community?

When we ask these questions - questions that speak to the character of the
candidates and their true desire to SERVE our district. You'll find that
only one candidate has a PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS in creating
positive change in a variety of fields, such as: unprecedented economic
growth, enhancing the arts and cultural institutions, leading a Community
Board in effective advocacy with City government, attracting funding
resources that created hundreds of jobs and training programs, helping to
create a healthy small businesses environment, advocating for the
protection and creative usage of natural resources, and so much more...

I am that candidate. I am familiar to many as an honest leader who NEVER
made deals to compromise the best interest of our Northern Manhattan
community and never will !

VOTE TO ENDORSE ZEAD RAMADAN AND KNOW YOU HAVE CHOSEN "THE UNITY CANDIDATE"
- A RESPECTED, HONEST, AND HARD WORKING SERVANT TO ALL PEOPLE OF THE 7TH
DISTRICT !

I appreciate your support.
ZEAD RAMADAN