[BwayDems] Get Involved with Us!!!

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Sat Mar 9 13:41:38 EST 2013

Hello everybody!

Every
twelve years is a really busy year
for political activists. We have Mayoral, Public Advocate, and Comptroller
candidates campaigning city-wide; and Borough President and District Attorney candidates
campaigning throughout Manhattan.
In addition, the Broadway Democrats have two city council races, District 6 and
District 7, without incumbents and with a
lot of candidates. We also have Civil Court judges and District Leader races, as well as
Delegates and Alternates for the Supreme Court Judicial Convention. This is a lot of candidates.In response
to this busy year, the Broadway Democrats are scheduling extra meetings and
starting meetings earlier.

In
addition, we have our annual Spring Fling fundraiser on May 5th with elected officials, candidates, and club members galore.

There are lots of jobs, both big and small, involved with organizing endorsement meetings and the fundraiser. We have a Meetings Committee and a Fundraiser Committee! It's a great way to become more active with the club and to get a taste of what it's like to be on the Steering Committee!

Let us know if you'd like to get involved!

Gretchen Borges

president at broadwaydemocrats.org
Katie Hanner & Paula Diamond Roman
fundraiser2013 at broadwaydemocrats.org