[BwayDems] DOH Scoping Meeting Update

Daniel O'Donnell odonnelld at assembly.state.ny.us
Thu Jun 27 18:19:52 EDT 2013

Dear Neighbors,

I write with an update on the public scoping meeting regarding the Draft
Scoping Document for Jewish Home Lifecare's (JHL) West 97th Street
proposal. As you are likely aware, the meeting was originally scheduled
for this evening, but in response to requests from me, State Senator Bill
Perkins, and many others in our community, the meeting was rescheduled. I
was just informed that the meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 30th.

The time and location of the meeting have not yet been announced, but I
will forward those details as soon as they arrive.

Very truly yours,

Daniel O'Donnell

Assembly Member