[BwayDems] Melissa Mark Viverito Hosting Meet & Greet for Mark Levine - Thur, Aug 1 at 7pm

Paula Diamond Roman valleygirl109 at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:49:10 EDT 2013

Your Councilwoman
Melissa Mark Viverito
Cordially
invites you to meet your next Councilman
 Mark Levine
Thursday, August 1st, 7:00pm
Community
Room at 145-147 W. 105th St HDFC

Because of changes to district boundaries, this
is a unique opportunity for your current Councilwoman to introduce you to the
candidate she would like to succeed her in representing the West Side
communities of our district - Mark
Levine.

Bring your questions, concerns and community
interests -
Mark wants to hear from you!
For more information
or to RSVP, please contact:
Brendan (347) 913-3660 info at mmarkviverito.com

About Mark Levine
Mark
has been working on the critical issues facing this district for two decades. As
a former public school teacher, a current public school parent, and a leader of
education non-profits, he is determined to find real solutions for our schools.

As
founder of Northern Manhattan’s first and only community development credit
union, he knows first hand about the economic challenges our district faces.

Mark
is the Democratic District Leader and founder of the Barack Obama Democratic
Club of Upper Manhattan and has been at the forefront of the battle for social
and economic justice.

Viverito 2013 | (347) 913-3660 | info at mmarkviverito.com | f/MMarkViverito